Network Engineer (Norman, OK)
The Network Engineer is responsible for all M3T server hardware in purchasing, setup, installation, implementation and testing. He/she coordinates and documents all server and network setups and installations. He/she assists in ordering all server and necessary hardware. He/she develops procedures and standards for server setup and installation.
The network engineer is responsible for coordinating with the director of operations on all company projects that require server hardware installation and setup. The network engineer is responsible for preparing, setting up and testing the server setup for each projects. The network engineer will install and setup the server setup at each property and confirm communication from the M3T office to the server at the locations. He/she is also responsible for troubleshooting and problem-solving any serve of server related hardware issues for each projects either by on-site visits or by phone support. This person is also responsible for providing solution to complex LAN and WAN networks as well as milt-site database solutions and complex IT issues is larger corporate environments. - Any other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Certification and experience in networking and server configuration
- A+ hardware certification
- A+ software certification
- NetPlus certification
- Ability to work 40-0 hours per work on a flexible schedule
- 3+ years experience in casino gaming or related field
- Microsoft certified service engineer
- CISCO industry experience preferred
- CISCO router certification
- UNIX or Posix experience preferred
- SQL Server solutions
- DB2 Oracle solutions preferred